Political polarization of the United States
- Both the Republican and Democratic parties have shown that they can lead the United States with great success.
- Each political party has a different approach to solve the country's problems.
- Citizens vote freely.
- Leaders and fans are not enemies. They think different.
- The most solid solutions are built on teamwork between those who think differently.
Consequences of the United States Political Polarization in the war against coronavirus
- Political calculation is the driving motor. For example, it is believed that a poor economy will define victory in the presidential election.
- American citizens are confused with distorted, fuzzy and contradictory knowledge and information.
- The country is in real danger. True enemies become blurry.
- The global leadership of the country is deteriorated.
- The focus is not on the essential but on the mediatic.
- Millions of Americans wear themselves out in sterile disputes.