- You cannot change your past, but you can change your present if you follow a winning behavior. Winning behavior maximizes your chances of success and minimizes those of failure.
- Always look for the light. Feed on positive feelings like love, tenderness, compassion, humility.
- Flee from the darkness, from the negative feelings that destroy your soul like an emotional cancer. Eliminate, for example, hatred or envy. Control your anger and seek help if you are overcome.
- Humbly acknowledge that you do not have the absolute truth. That absolute truth does not exist. That there are different points of view and that the context is crucially important.
- Enjoy this wonderful country that is the United States, and remember that leaders pass, and countries stay.
- Don't let yourself be manipulated in this dangerous political polarization in the United States. Study, investigate, analyze and take an intelligent position. You're free.
- Flee from victimhood. It doesn't help you at all. Face your reality and with your winning behavior transform it into success.
- Respect others. Don't do to anyone what you don't want them to do to you.
- Respect the police, the authority, the law. Be part of the solution and not the problem.
- Increase all your intelligences, and especially the spiritual, so that it guides you wisely.
martes, 9 de junio de 2020
Genioux Winning Personal Behavior: Proposal with love for your unlimited growth
Overly concerned about the degree of toxicity that political polarization has reached in the United States, I share my proposal with all my love for your growth without limits. They are reflections of my personal life and the knowledge that I have acquired. They are synthesized reflections for you to succeed. They do not have a special order.