The "genioux facts" (blog.geniouxfacts.com) form a fundamental basis to build a better world for all.
WSJ, No, Police Racism Isn’t an Epidemic, By Jason L. Riley, June 23, 2020 6:47 pm ET
- We haven’t seen a shred of evidence that George Floyd’s death in police custody last month was racially motivated. But for those looking to exploit the incident, that doesn’t seem to matter.
- Upward of 95% of black homicides in the U.S. don’t involve law enforcement. Empirical studies have found no racial bias in police use of deadly force, and that the racial disparities that do exist stem from racial differences in criminal behavior.
- The problem isn’t a shortage of data but a race-based narrative that is immune to any data that challenge it.
WSJ, America Has a Silent Black Majority, Jason L. Riley, June 16, 2020 6:56 pm ET
- Nor should the political left assume that the black voters they need to turn out in large numbers five months from now will thrill to this agenda. In a 1970 memo to President Nixon, adviser Daniel Patrick Moynihan wrote that there “is a silent black majority as well as a white one” and that “it shares most of the concerns of its white counterpart.”
- That was true 50 years ago and remains true today. Most black people know that George Floyd is no more representative of blacks than Derek Chauvin is of police officers. They know that the frequency of black encounters with law enforcement has far more to do with black crime rates than with racially biased policing. They know that young black men have far more to fear from their peers than from the cops. And they know that the rioters are opportunists, not revolutionaries.
Genioux FACT CHECK: More deaths of blacks killed by blacks in high-violence areas of the African-American community confirm the reality of their problem
Fox News, Deroy Murdock: Looting and rioting after George Floyd killing draw shocking support from left
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario
Bienvenidos todos los comentarios respetuosos.