The "genioux facts" (blog.geniouxfacts.com) form a fundamental basis to build a better world for all.
Is “Stay Home” a great strategy to reduce the spread of COVID-19? On average, absolutely yes, but for your family maybe not at all if THE INVISIBLE ENEMY is in the body of one or various members of your family.
People need to deeply understand the danger of the assumption that at home you are safe of COVI-19 just because you are with your family.
Read carefully what CDC says:
- COVID-19 is thought to spread mainly through close contact from person-to-person in respiratory droplets from someone who is infected. People who are infected often have symptoms of illness. Some people without symptoms may be able to spread virus.
Any member of your family could be infected. And if you don’t respect THE RULES of Genioux Digital Vaccine it’s high probably that you will get infected.
Don’t forget that you could also be infected and have no idea. So, you can also be THE INVISIBLE ENEMY. You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
Michael Useem, faculty director of the Leadership Center and McNulty Leadership Program at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and author of books on leadership during crisis, says that it’s your own leadership moment:
- There’s the question of where to act. The closer to home, the better, since that’s the place that we have the most immediate, best informed, and greatest impact.
- Here’s a personal checklist for exercising your own leadership, whatever your rank or role in life, when we all need it:
- I can help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus in my own neighborhood or workplace if I act now. Check.
- Here, as I see it, is a short list of my actions that will likely help most. Check.
- Let’s make sure that nothing on my list can worsen the health or safety of those around me. Check.
- I will take at least one of those actions today. Double check.
- Most of us are not fully or formally in charge of a whole lot, but if we can make a difference, now is the time to step forward to do so, and to do so close to home. In good times, we can rely more on our boss or others to get things done, but that’s no longer enough.
- It is our own leadership moment too. We are all in charge.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario
Bienvenidos todos los comentarios respetuosos.