Fox News, Jason Whitlock claims leaked George Floyd footage shows early narrative of his death was a 'race hoax’, Sam Dorman, August 5, 2020
- Sports journalist Jason Whitlock wrote that the early narrative surrounding the death of George Floyd amounted to a "race hoax" after leaked body camera footage of the incident that led to Floyd's death May 25 was made public.
- "The George Floyd case is not a race crime," Whitlock, who is Black, wrote on OutKick.com. "No rational person can watch that footage and conclude the police were motivated by Floyd’s Black race."
- Although Whitlock said Chauvin wasn't justified in kneeling on Floyd's neck, he argued it would be "virtually impossible to convict [the] former officers."
- Whitlock argued that Chauvin had no reason to think that he should take Floyd's cries seriously, writing, "Nearly every word out of Floyd’s mouth was a desperate lie."
- The aftermath of Floyd's death saw an outpouring of support for the Black Lives Matter movement, with sports stars participating in demonstrations during the playing of "The Star-Spangled Banner"
- "Professional athletes elected themselves the National Internal Affairs Department for American police," Whitlock wrote. "The NBA’s Orlando bubble is the headquarters for the NIAD."
- "Will anyone ask NIAD spokesmen [Los Angeles Lakers star] LeBron James, [Golden State Warriors coach] Steve Kerr, [San Antonio Spurs coach] Gregg Popovich and [NBA Commissioner] Adam Silver for their thoughts on the leaked Floyd footage? Will one of the media information ministers locked inside the bubble be allowed to query James, Kerr, Pop or Silver on this topic? Will one of the woke warriors on [ESPN host] Dan Le Batard’s radio show run a poll asking whether the leaked video footage is funny?"
- Whitlock went on to argue that sports leagues needed stronger leadership and claimed that "the preservation of American freedom" was at stake.
OutKick, Leaked Video Exposes George Floyd’s Death As Tragedy And Race Hoax Used To Divide Us, JASON WHITLOCK, August 5, 2020
- "The videos show police verbally and physically struggling to get Floyd to comply. Floyd appears panicked, disoriented, desperate and totally non-compliant. He complains that he can’t breathe while standing on two feet.”
- “The video does not justify officer Derek Chauvin kneeling on Floyd’s neck for nearly nine minutes. But it does offer context why Chauvin would be reluctant to believe Floyd’s “I can’t breathe” cries. Nearly every word out of Floyd’s mouth was a desperate lie.”
- “Here are the takeaways from the footage:
- Floyd’s behavior escalated a routine arrest into a possible abuse of force.
- The George Floyd case is not a race crime. No rational person can watch that footage and conclude the police were motivated by Floyd’s black race.
- It’s going to be virtually impossible to convict former officers Thomas Lane, J. Alexander Kueng and Tou Thao of any crime.
- It will be equally difficult to convict Chauvin of murder.”
Genioux FACT CHECK: In the midst of the Digital Era we live the political blindness caused by a toxic polarization
Genioux Fact Check, 7/22/2020: WSJ/NBC News poll confirms that “political blindness” exploited by left-wing media is imposing racism in the mind of democratic voters
Genioux FACT CHECK: Upward of 95% of black homicides in the U.S. don’t involve law enforcement. Democratic leaders and their Media don’t report on blacks killed by blacks, which is most cases. It contradicts their false narrative.
Genioux FACT CHECK: More deaths of blacks killed by blacks in high-violence areas of the African-American community confirm the reality of their problem
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario
Bienvenidos todos los comentarios respetuosos.